New Jersey White Collar Crimes Attorney – Atlantic City & Cape May Defense Lawyer
If you have been accused of a white collar crime, you could be facing not only jail time but also a criminal record that will place severe restrictions on the kinds of employment you will be able to get in the future. You need an experienced criminal defense lawyer on your side.I am John W. Tumelty, an Atlantic City white collar crimes attorney representing clients in Atlantic City, Cape May, Ocean City, Sea Isle City, Avalon, Stone Harbor, and Wildwood, Atlantic County, Cape May County and other counties in South Jersey. If you have been accused of fraud, embezzlement or another white collar crime, contact me today for a free consultation.
Striving to Keep Your Criminal Record Clean
White collar crime is a general term for offenses that typically involve some level of business or financial deception. Most people charged with white collar crimes have clean records and little experience with the justice system. The following are some common white collar crimes:
- Business fraud: If you have been accused of defrauding customers, defrauding businesses, writing bad checks or any other business fraud offense, I can help.
- Embezzlement: I regularly defend clients who have been accused of stealing money and property from their employers and other organizations.
- Computer crimes: I have the experience to carefully scrutinize evidence of theft and other offenses that police and prosecutors have gathered over the Internet.
- Forgery and fake IDs: Whether you are accused of forging a signature or an identification card, you may be facing serious criminal consequences.
- Identity theft: With the rise in identity theft, there has been a serious increase in penalties for stealing someone else’s identity.
I have been practicing criminal law in New Jersey for more than 30 years and am a New Jersey Supreme Court certified criminal trial attorney. I have the experience to aggressively defend you against the serious consequences of white-collar crime charges.
Time may be of the essence when it comes to conducting an independent investigation of the facts of your case. Call me today at 609-390-4600 to discuss your criminal defense options. I can be reached 24-hours a day, seven days a week for your urgent needs.